Our Home


A few months ago, our home and a little interview with me was featured in the wonderful 91 Mag. With everything else going on in life, I was rather quiet about it, but noticed that Bertie’s bedroom has been pinned many times, which is nice! It was lovely to be ask to share some corners of our home (awful carpets and all!). Please be assured that our home is very ‘lived in’ and I really did work around the chaos to get some decent shots! Since I took these pictures, we’ve made a few changes and there are more to come, so one day, I’ll share those too.
Have a nice day :)

12 comments:

  1. Ooh I do love the tiger print in Bertie's room, where is it from? You're making me want to redecorate :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I have said that before, but: SO BEAUTIFUL! Love all the artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home looks gorgeous, love all the prints xx

    http://peanutbutterandmussels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely love this! your home is beautiful

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and so cozy :) Love the tiger print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home is so full of beautiful things, and personality - it definitely reflects a lot of Character :)
    Can't wait to see more . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely home! I'll have to check all the photos out in 91 Mag x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please would live to know where the tiger print is from!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, would love to know about the tiger print!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful room..love how you play with different decorations ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where did you buy the picture of the tomato head?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive